Speed mentoring is a series of “one-on-one” conversations with one of the mentors, focused on specific subject in his specialization
During speed mentoring session you will have a chance to derive knowledge and experience in one of the areas indicated by the mentor.
- Mentoring sessions will take place in parallel with speeches
- You can register for a mentoring speed session during or after the registration of a congress, but no later than one hour before the scheduled session (you need to enter the mobile number)
- The mentor will spend 0,5h or 1h on a mentee session (the meeting may be shorter if the topic is exhausted).
- Mentor I propose areas of knowledge, topics
- If the mentor can not appear on the session, the coordinator tries to find a substitute, if the search fails, the session is canceled,